Your Voice Matters: Improvements to Customer Support at Knack

Hi All,

We wanted to take a moment to provide you with some important updates regarding our Customer Support Services at Knack.

We understand that you may have experienced frustration with our support response times in the past, and for that, we sincerely apologize. At Knack, we are committed to providing you with exceptional service and support, and we know that timely responses to support tickets are crucial.

That’s why we have made several changes to our support processes to improve our ability to respond to your tickets promptly. We are increasing the size of our Support Team and have implemented new procedures that have already taken effect today. We believe that these changes will make a significant difference in our ability to provide you with the timely support you deserve.

We value your feedback and appreciate your patience as we continue to grow and improve our services. Our team is dedicated to helping you with any issues or concerns you may have, and we will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the support you need.

Thank you for choosing Knack, and please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Veronica - Director of Customer Success at Knack

9 Likes

Good news, great to hear that the support team is expanding. :+1:

4 Likes

That is good news but even better news would be support for countries other than the USA.
Being on the other side of the planet generically means we go a further 24-48 hours or longer for responses online due to the time differences. Time to train up some locals down under.

Plus you need to fix the number of public holidays you guys have - jeez seems every second day I go to ask a chat question and your away for a long weekend, Gopher day, Moose Day, Great Aunt Myrtle’s Birthday in 1776 etc etc (tongue in cheek commment)

1 Like

The bug report feature in the builder doesn’t allow adding a screenshot of the issue, and this is usually the first thing the helpdesk requests. I think it would be much more efficient if the form included the option of adding a picture directly.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

Copy and paste works for me

Hey, Ray! Ally from the EU team here! We are ramping up and getting ready to give you excellent service on this side of the globe - watch this space :slight_smile:

Sounds good but your on the other side of the clock by 10 hours to Oz as well.
Need Asia/Pacific support centre really

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback Ray, its really appreciated.

While we do not currently have a team in the Asia Pacific region, we do always have support staff on call for emergencies.

I will let the team know that there has been a request for Asia Pacific support staff. As we grow and improve our product, our team grows too!

1 Like

Ally any update on this possibility ?
I have had an update running for almost 8 hours (22,500 records) because some of the text formuals needed to be fixed up. It has stalled at 64% and because no one is home in knack support I have to sit and wait.
Very very very frustrating

Hiya Ray

I can imagine how frustrating that is! Have you submitted a ticket? If you have, please give me your ticket number and I can follow up on this for you.

Although we do not have anyone currently in the AP region, we have worked it out so that we have as little time as possible with nobody home. We currently have our staff in Pacific Time staying later and our EU staff coming in early.

I’m looping @Kat in on this so that she has this issue on her radar, especially when it is time to look for new support staff.

Hoping this frustration gets sorted for you quickly.

I dud open a ticket. Not sure how to find the number. I ended up quitting the process.

I couldnt wait any longer.

Why is updates running so slowly ?

To trigger a full database update i have to update a blank field with a blank

That makes it regwrate all “calculated text fiekds” rather than the one new fiekd I have added !

Is there a better way ?

Ray

Get BlueMail for Android

Thanks Ray, I managed to track it down for you and I see that Gary has picked up your ticket. I’ll pass on your last message here to him and he’ll answer you in your ticket.

1 Like

where do i see my support tickets ???

Hi, Ray!

You can view your support tickets here. You will need to create an account to the portal first. Once you have done that, you will be able to view all of the tickets you have submitted and click into each of them to view the details.

Please let us know if you have any trouble doing so! This is something new that we have very recently implemented to help our customers have quick access to all of their conversations with our support team.

Have a great week! :slight_smile:

1 Like