Knack Support

I see a lot of complaints about Knack Support and often, I understand they are justified, but I know that Knack has been working to improve, as the support I have been getting has been very responsive. I have been with Knack for 10 years, and I have seen a difference with the new team. If you are going to complain when things go wrong, you have to give them kudos when they are getting things right. Technology can go wrong, we all understand that, but it is about how fast you can fix what went wrong that anyone really cares about, and as of late, Knack has been addressing important issues on a very timely basis for us. I had an issue late yesterday that they got resolved this afternoon, thank you Patty in support for staying on this and being attentive to my communications. Additionally, @Kara has helped us several times to address issues we have brought to her attention. I appreciate the efforts and look forward to seeing continued improvements in technology and service from this management group.

6 Likes

I totally agree @DeanBozzan62116.

Over the past few months the service levels have improved dramatically. Since Resurgens Technology Partners invested last August there has been a steady improvement in performance, reliability and service generally.

As an example, to underline Deans point, I raised a ticket yesterday at 4:45pm U.K.
I received a reply from Patty at 7:45pm saying it had been reported to the Tech Team. I was really pleased to get a response so quickly. However, I then had a follow up at 11:10pm U.K. (6:10pm EST :us:) saying the that issue had been resolved.

I checked this morning and it has been fixed :rocket:

I appreciate that each ticket is different and every situation has its own variations and complexities but I was still very impressed.

I’ve not had lots of dealings with Patty but yesterday was excellent.

I also want to highlight @Kara (Product Lead) who has been amazing :star_struck:. I seriously don’t know how she manages to do so much.

Also, special mention to @Ally who has been a complete star, always happy to help and go the extra mile.

1 Like

Really happy to hear more people are experiencing this, although I know it isn’t everyone’s experience yet. I believe it eventually will be.

It’s luck of the draw stuff, Our app users have only had intermittent access to their files (builder & App) for almost a month now. I get strung along every few days by support asking for more info but not even that since June 28. The Agent as been offline for a week and I had to navigate past the new bot (arghhh) to lodge a new version of the ticket hoping for answers.
All I have been able to tell users is to pray because I don’t have any further info.
I also tell people that I love Knack… When it works

Agreed @DeanBozzan62116. I have also seen a big improvement in support and general communication, which is encouraging and appreciated.

1 Like

Hey @Amaan , thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Obviously this is not the experience we want you to have with Knack! Please give me your ticket number and I can look into this for you and make sure it’s on the right track.

I agree 100%, being in the UK I used to have to wait until EST for a response but now I get most things fixed in my time zone, being a Knack user for 7 years and seeing how far it has come I just love it, I get so much done in such little time thus enabling me to keep my users happy, what more could I ask for :grinning:, no complaints just praise, thanks guys.

2 Likes

@Ally 1735033380 and as you can see with my other ticket you responded to earlier today has been open since October last year so its definitely not isolated experiences

@Amaan , I totally understand and can imagine your frustration. I want to assure you that we’re here to help and find a resolution as quickly as possible.

First and foremost, I apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you. Our support team is working diligently to address all customer concerns, and your issue is certainly a priority for us. In order to expedite the process and provide you with the best possible assistance, we rely on your active participation.

By answering our questions, you help us gain a deeper understanding of your specific situation. This, in turn, enables our support team to narrow down potential causes, troubleshoot more accurately, and identify the best course of action to resolve your problem. Without your input, it becomes challenging for us to provide you with the timely and personalized support you deserve.

I can see that all hands are on deck for sorting out your open issues, and just for good measure, I am looping @Kat-CX in to make sure that this continues to be the case. I will ask all support staff to continue to give you updates, even when there has not yet been feedback on the bugs from the other teams, in order to keep you in the loop.

I apologize again for the delay and any inconvenience caused. We genuinely appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If there’s anything else I can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I’m here to help and ensure that you have a positive experience with Knack.

1 Like

I agree with Carl, that the new blood in the business (and cash…) is making a difference. If you’ve stuck with Knack, despite the glacial feature development, and the shaky support we have endured for years, then it is probably not the time to bring out old grievances. The success of Knack and to some degree, our individual success, is about what happens next, not what happened before. We’d be crazy to say that its all wonderful, but the direction of travel is encouraging.

3 Likes