Creating QR Codes

Earlier this week @BJ_Keehan posted a question about creating QR codes.

I know that @JulianKirkness has used these extensively over the past couple of years, so I thought I’d create a walk through video for those of you that may be interested, but are still trying to get into Integromat and through the learning curve. Or is it a hump :man_shrugging:

I pride myself on being a “no coder” and trying to do as much as possible natively in Knack. However, there are times when the solution you are after just can’t be achieved with the built in features. This is not a criticism of Knack.

Knack is awesome and amazing :boom::facepunch::boom:, however, adding Integromat into the mix helps extend the awesomeness even further. :rocket::waning_crescent_moon:

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have been introduced to Integromat by Julian, he has tutored me on more than one occasion. :pray:

I thought I’d pay it forward to those of you that may have just started your journey.

Thumbnail

2 Likes

Hello Carl, happy new year to you. I just wanted to say thank you for creating this solution. I have finally had time to sit down and make it work!

To be honest I was a bit daunted with integromat at first and procrastinated about making it work , but after focusing on your video and doing it it certainly works.

I also stored the URL in knack at the same time so I can use this on our front website.

Next problem to overcome is grouping attendees then send an SMS alert to that group when another form is filled in,

Thanks again,

Ben

1 Like

Hey @BJ_Keehan - glad you found it useful :+1:

Hi to all,

I’ve just updated the KTL with a QR Code generator that is very easy to use.

See post here: KTL can now create QR Codes easily - API & Customization / Show & Tell - Knack Community Forum

Enjoy,
Norm