Trying to make imported customer data clickable to customer history

I’m building a customer service/order/shipping/purchase order type database.
I’m importing the data with Zapier. That’s working great.

I have a bunch of orders imported and the couple tabs pertaining to this question I currently have in the menu are: Customers, Orders and Order history.

In the orders page, I have the order number, customer name, sku, etc.

I’ve been able to make imported data clickable by going to Pages: Orders: Click on the grid: Add Columns: Actions: Link to another page: Add a link.
In this “add a link” popup I see “page to link to” with a drop down. I’m ONLY getting order data(Edit orders, View order details). In the same grid, I’m trying to link the customer name to another order history tab so I can click on the customer and it will take me to their total order history. Additionally, I’m trying to do this with every row’s data such as:
Order date goes to All orders on that day.
Customer goes to total Customer history.
Order number goes to order details.
Product goes to product purchase history
Price goes to historical price data
Shipping due date needs to goto all orders needed to ship on that day.

So basically data for each customers detailed information of each order would be a link to other areas of the database with similar data.

If I can figure out how to add more fields to that “page to link to” drop down box, I could do it. I’m just not sure where to edit this information.

Hi @Steven3 :wave:

You can’t directly add more links to the dialogue box as they are populated based on the available connections to other views within your application.

This is challenging to answer without seeing the schema and diving deeper into your application structure. I’m sure there are ways to achieve what you’re looking to do.

If you’d like another pair of eyes :eyes: on it let me know and perhaps we can schedule a Zoom call. :man_shrugging:

I’d be interested in you taking a look if possible. How would we continue with that?