Tables Not Displaying Data Correctly - Filters not working

Major issue this morning where tables are not filtering data properly. Showing records they shouldn’t. Very concerned.

Looks like filters are not working site wide on any view types. @Kara

Hi @RyanL!

I want to extend my apologies for any inconvenience you’ve experienced today due to this issue. I’m pleased to inform you that we’ve identified the issue internally, and our team is actively working on a fix. We anticipate the resolution will be available in the next hour or possibly even sooner.

Should you ever encounter further questions about known issues or come across any new challenges in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support team. They are here to assist you and can be reached via the chat widget in the Builder or by submitting a ticket through this form.

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Les, I did send out a support ticket. I find the community unusually gets a quicker response so I usually post in both locations.

Looks like the issue has been resolved.

2 Likes

The issue has occurred again this morning. Please resolve asap!

Thanks for letting us know, @RyanL !

I’ve alerted our team about this and they are actively looking into the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused! I will be sure to post any updates I receive.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team with the details of the filtering issue you’re experiencing. We will greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

Really need the filters to be back up and running, out operations are at a standstill. Anyone else experiencing this?

The issue has been corrected and you should no longer experience any filtering issues. However, please let us know if you continue to. Thank you so much for your patience!

Thanks Les - Would really like to know the root cause of this and any efforts Knack is making to resolve this in the future.

1 Like

Totally understand your concern, Ryan and thank you for asking.

There was an issue that we deployed a fix for, and that fix resulted in source filters not working as expected. To be fully transparent, our QA process needs work. With our new VP of Engineering, we have process changes we’re deploying that will address current gaps and prevent our customers from being affected by these releases moving forward.

Thanks for the transparency Les, it is reassuring. Also, the quick fix is also appreciated as we experienced the issue for only about an hour. Thank you.

2 Likes