Repeat Tasks not showing in the calendar view

Hi, We have a calendar with task records. When we set a task to repeat, e.g. weekly, it’s only showing up for the first set date and doesn’t repeat. Is this a known issue?

Also, just noticed I actually have the repeat set on the Monday, yet it’s only showing on the 7 Sep (Wed) which is the date setting.

When I try to edit the repeat task, e.g. set it to send after 5 occurrences, it doesn’t seem to save this edit after hitting the submit button. Something doesn’t look like it’s working correctly.

Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

I have this issue too.
No repeating works for me, by number of occurrences, or end on date.
Very weird.
Trying to troubleshoot right now.

Sadly, it’s been like this for over 18 months now from our experience and Knack was able confirm the bugs like Nick mentioned. We didn’t believe it was high on Knack’s priority list to address, at the time, so using the power of Knack we’ve been able to create a work-around, that while far from being like Google Calendar for example, works for us. The only thing we haven’t gotten around to doing is populating, for us, several months/instances of the task into the future.

A calendar with working repeating tasks/appointments would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Repeating works for me, but if you edit it, the change doesn’t stick. I even made a video for Knack and they acknowledged the problem but never fixed it.

1 Like

Hi all,

First and foremost, I want to sincerely apologize for the ongoing inconvenience you’ve been experiencing due to this bug. We understand how frustrating it can be, and we truly appreciate your patience and dedication in bringing this to our attention here.

I went through our current bugs to identify the specific calendar event issue you have described, with the aim of facilitating progress towards a resolution. I have found a similar open issue that has been reported to our engineering team already, which aligns with your descriptions. I have escalated this matter to our team’s attention, in an effort to expedite its resolution.

Bugs can sometimes be complex and may require careful investigation and testing to ensure a permanent fix that won’t introduce new problems. While I understand it’s taken longer than expected, please know that your reports are invaluable to us in identifying and addressing these issues.

To provide you with more insight into the status of this bug and an estimated timeline for the fix, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated support team. They have access to the latest information and can provide you with updates specific to your situation. Kindly consider reaching out to them and sharing the specifics of the problem you are facing, if you haven’t already. This will allow us to conduct a thorough examination of the bug in your app and provide a precise workaround if one is available, avoiding any potential guesswork.

You can contact our support team via the chat widget in the Builder or by submitting this form.

In the meantime, if you have any additional information about the bug or if you’ve noticed any changes in its behavior, please don’t hesitate to share it with us. The more details we have, the better equipped we are to resolve the issue effectively.

Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your continued support.

2 Likes