Performance Upgrade appears to have broken Zapier Integration

Hi Dean,
Same as with Tim above, it would be very helpful if you can send the following to support@knack.com and then post here and ping me with the ticket number you receive so I can make sure it is included.

1. Zapier setup screenshots - As thorough as you can provide
  2. Result of the Zap
  3. View that is used in the Zap trigger or action - a link to this would be great
  4. History of the execution of the Zap (This can be retrieved from Zapier.)
  5. Any errors you see

Hi Bill there are tickets in the system already. We have text formulas with null right throughout the app some of which we use as lookup fields which broken a lot of the things that have been set up. We have filters that are not working both at the front end and at the back end. We have record rules that are now not working. We have basic reports that no longer render on a page or have had to be removed because the page wasnt loading just to name a few all of which have worked fine for years but were broken as soon as the performance upgrade was done. Seeing some of the posts here and seeing that users that had performance upgrades done up to 8 weeks before ours and were having some of the same problems back then makes me scratch my head as to why it still pushed through with other users prior to fixing the problems.

Hi Dean, would you mind sharing the numbers of the tickets you’ve opened with us so that we could follow up on those and see where we’re at in regard to resolving the issues?

Hi Marek,

Last contact i had was a week ago and its been radio silence since. Its absolutely piss poor service, reading these forums and seeing that other people have been facing similar issues after their performance upgrade and yet 5 weeks later they still press on without with known problems and cause more customers to face those same issues is shithouse.

Thanks for those Dean. I’ve sent you a DM with more details about those specific tickets. I understand how you feel and am sorry that this has happened.

1 Like

Hi,

@Kat and the Knack team have informed us of a recent change last week that has resulted in our integration working again with success.

We’ve tested this throughout various zaps and apps and have found that the “updated record trigger” and its results are now working as expected.

I hope this aids other users that have been affected.

Kind regards,
Pablo

1 Like