Adding multiple connection values to a field using Zapier

I am trying to update a connection field via Zapier with multiple values (it is a many to one connection so the field in Knack supports multiple values) but it wont accept the values however I format them. I want to take the existing values, than add a new one.
knack 1|469x491

I have tried comma separated, separated by spaces, /n and /r but nothing seems to work.

knack 2
knack 3

Does anyone have any suggestions? This is driving me nuts!!

Thankyou

Hi

Not sure if it can be done in Zapier - but in Integromat you can do it. The value needs to be sent to Knack as an array of strings containing the record IDs. Took me a while to work out to be honest.

If you do try Integromat then you need to first create a comma separated string of the existing add on the new comma and value then use a split function to turn it back into an array!

Hi

Not sure if it can be done in Zapier - but in Integromat you can do it. The value needs to be sent to Knack as an array of strings containing the record IDs. Took me a while to work out to be honest.
[/quote]

Thanks @JulianKirkness,

that was pretty much where I got to but using an incremental number field as a record ID rather than the ‘true’ record ID (the incremental number is the display field for the object and therefore the format of the values returned by Knack). I did a test with a couple of record IDs also but no luck there either frustratingly.

Thanks a lot for the response though, very much appreciated (I have reached out to the Knack support team as well but haven’t had any response).