Page View Rules ignored

I have two views on a page.

I have a record with a YES/NO field.

I have a page rule set to hide one of the views.. But I've also tried hiding all the views.

No matter what value the YES/NO filed contains the page rules are completely ignored. Anyone have a suggestion as to why? Or what to look for?

The doesn't appear to have been fixed yet, which is frustrating.

Things I've tried:

1. Cleared browser history: No luck.
  2. Using a multichoice data field type:
  3. -- With the words Yes and No: No luck.
  4. -- As the above didn't work, I tried using different words in case Yes and No are special words, so I tried Affirm and Negative: No luck.
  5. Using a short text data field type with a conditional rule that when a particular form is submitted it the word Affirm is added then use that for the page rule: No luck.
  6. Using a number data field type with a conditional rule that when a particular form is submitted it the number 1 is added then use that for the page rule: No luck.

I've had success with page rules before but now it just doesn't work.

This is so frustrating!

I'm not sure how to complete my project now.

Yes, I can confirm that this is a currently known bug where the is or is not blank rules used in page rules is not properly triggering the rule. If you haven't sent in a support ticket on this, you can do so at support@knack.com. We can get it linked up to work on the issue and we can notify you just as soon as we have any further information on a fix. Thanks!

Well, I opened a bug report with knack on Feb 1. Apparently their engineering team is looking at it.. Seems to be taking a long time to fix this. Not sure exactly what is going on. The communication is a bit sparse... The id of my request in their system is 50575 if you want to reference it if you submit a problem.

I think I saw his issue ealier today also. In my case I was trying to permanently hide the horizonatlly positioned buttons of a report menu, in favour of presenting a List of the reports with links to run them. After a bit of experimentation, I discovered that whilst the hide menu functionality would not work on field values, it DID work when I performed the test on 'Accounts>Name'. On that basis, I guess it might be a bug in Knack.

I can't tell for sure, but the issue might be that it's looking at the form for "submitted", which, depending on what kind of form it is, might not work correctly. You can email me if you'd like and I will take a better look at it. bill@wcharper.com

Here are the screenshots.. I get both forms on the view live app page no matter what value is in the Submitted field.

If you need anything else let me know... I thought this would be the simple step...

Can you provide some screen shots? It's pretty difficult to say without seeing it