Curriculum

Hi All!

I'm am trying an app that I need to assign training courses based on a job title. I have created a course matrix that creates a list of courses based on the job title.

For example: Joe's position is: Office Personnel.

Office personnel required training is: office safety, ergonomics & office machines

I am able to create a page that shows those 3 courses as required training.

What I need to do is have a table/list that displays whether Joe has completed all the required trainings. I need to be able to see if there are any outstanding trainings necessary without manually searching. Ideally, I would be able to insert multiple records, but I don't think this is possible.

*Think* college curriculum, but I'm the person that has to manage the courses that are required to graduate. I can't be dependent on the students to know/manage the curriculum.

Any ideas?

Yes - agreed with Tony.

Look at an in between object and use connections to achieve this pretty easily - for Jarrod that would be an EmployeeTraining table connected to both Employees and Training objects.

Everything you just stated is exactly what Knack was designed for I hope you figured it out way back in 2018

Hi Jarrod, did you ever find a way to do this?