Columns for views on pages

As a Knack Builder, I would like to be able to have more comprehensive and flexible page layouts (more columns, the ability to put views next to each other) so that I can more clearly arrange my Live App pages for my users.

Scenario: There are some tables that don’t need to be the full page width, that could have a form or another table next to it. Another example would be a details or a list view on the same line as a report.

My Max Width issue was corrected with help pointer from Knack. 

Luke, Don't give up on the screen size. I'm experiencing an unusual issue with restricted width. It started about 8PM CST last night. Usually the "Maw Width" function allows full use of any size monitor. 

Yes please.  I want to make a dashboard, but the screen real estate just doesn't suit it at the moment.

This is a key feature that would be great to have. Scrolling down to see everything has limitations that are frustrating.

Would like to see this as well.

Can anyone from Knack chime in on this?  This is becoming a big issue for creating usable pages to show certain information.  If I have a table that I want to display that only has 2 columns, the table stretches across the entire screen and is not very readable.  Does anyone have some sort of workaround?  I tried with some CSS, but wasn't very successful getting the tables to format correctly.

100% behind this one. I think this is particularly useful for displaying a details view and corresponding entries in a table next to it, or a report next to it. 

Just wanted to bring this back up.  The full width views really take up a lot of screen real estate and it would be so much more efficient to be able to have views side by side in several columns.  Is there any plan to implement this?

yes me too, almost like a 4 table dashboard or something that we could do.

there isnt full use of screen estate yet!

YES! That would be a huge improvement. My pages are very long with little information on the roght hand side. It would be a great space saver. Just as you can move sections up or down, moving one to the right of the other would be grand!

After many years of anticipation, happy to close this one out! This feature was implemented in the New Builder.

When building Pages, flexible layouts are now supported. You can drag and drop your views into one, two or three columns.

I would love to have more than one column to work with in the builder.

You can set graphs and reports next to each other but not the tables, lists, search bars or any of the other interfaces. I wish you could choose the # of columns in your scene and then insert interfaces into 1,2 or 3 columns.

This way if you had a table that wasn't very wide you could put another interface next to it.

This is exactly what i need to be able to do for my current client.  

@mac - I think this can be done with CSS. I've seen some case studies  on the blog that look like they've found a way around it. It would be a great feature to have built right into the platform though.

Love this idea! Been wanting it myself for a long time.

@Justin - I think you are right that this could be solved with CSS, but i cannot figure it out. Do you by chance know which case study.  I looked through but am not sure which it might be.   Thanks!

I think it was swag robot but their account section is disabled now so I can't see for sure I would reach out to knack support and see if it is indeed possible. Personally, I don't know CSS very well. I have considered hiring a gui guy to help me do these kind of things but for the time being I'm just waiting for knack to get around to it. Vote people!!!

I would love to have more than one column to work with in the builder.

You can set graphs and reports next to each other but not the tables, lists, search bars or any of the other interfaces. I wish you could choose the # of columns in your scene and then insert interfaces into 1,2 or 3 columns.

This way if you had a table that wasn't very wide you could put another interface next to it.

This is exactly what i need to be able to do for my current client.