I am a new user of Knack, really enjoying this app.
I am developping an quality management app (audit plan, non conformance, corrective actions etc.).
I am facing an problem for which I would need some advices :
- I have created two data objects :
AUDITS connects to CHECKLIST (many to many)
My checklists are composed of :
- A scope
- N Questions
- N Answers (yes/no)
What I would like to do:
- When an audit is performed (=edited)
- Display the associated CHECKLIST
- Allow the user to complete the CHECKLIST (yes/no)
- Keep record of the checklist used during this specific audit and its response
Which means that the original (and empty) checklist can be re-used later for another audit.
Is it possible to do this with knack please ?
Thank you for your advice.