Trigger an action is a handy feature when added as a column to a table.
It would be nice for the field value describing the action could be displayed in place of a static text.
Here is an example of where it would be handy
- Add multiple choice field in table called Action with values of “Approved” / “Undo”
- A Yes/No field called Approved.
- A conditional rule is set that
- if Approved=‘No’, then Action=‘Approve’
- if Approved=‘Yes’, then Action=‘Undo’
- Trigger an action will do as follows:
- If Action =‘Approve’; set Approved to ‘Yes’
- If Action =‘Undo’; set Approved to ‘No’
This would be really useful because it support 2 single click updates concisely within one column of the table.
It would also be nice if there was an option to an icon rule on this field.