Scrolling in Knack Standard theme

I've noticed a few functionality pain points when switching over to the new Knack standard theme.

1.) In the Knack legacy flat theme when accessing with a mobile device, the first column in a table was locked in position, allowing you to swipe right or left to view more details associated with a record. This was BEAUTIFUL - allowing this same functionality in the new Knack standard theme would be a definite plus for many of our mobile users.

2.) If the data tables in your app have more than ~20 columns, scrolling right to left on the PC screen means you have to scroll all the way down to the page (25 records by default) to then access the R to L scroll bar. It would be much better if the R to L scroll bar were fixed in position on the screen regardless of where you were looking in the data table.

Have any other users found a fix for these issues?

"It would be much better if the R to L scroll bar were fixed in position on the screen regardless of where you were looking in the data table. "

I would like to see this also, would help us.

Thirded. Very disappointed that #2 is still an issue 3 years after this suggestion (I never access Knack on mobile so I’m unaware of #1). The current R/L scroll bar makes it unnecessarily difficult to navigate the page.

Absolutely agree… as well as the ability to freeze the header pane.