Record not updating with conditional rule

I have a file that records mileage for agents. Data is going into the file, however the rates are not getting updated. I have a rule on the record for the year of 2023 that puts the rate into the file as 0.655 however since the rate doesn’t get updated the total reimbursement amount is also not getting calculated. Other values are being calculated as expected with those exceptions.

I’ve checked the order of calculations, and they seem correct. Not sure why the rates are not getting into the field.

The section on conditional rules in the help doesn’t work.

Any ideas?

Never mind… Figured it out. I had moved the year for readability in the file… it was after the conditional value.

Hi, Coldwell!

Thank you for sharing and welcome to the community!

I see that you were able to resolve the issue, but I wanted to provide you with a workaround for the article you were unable to access. At this time while we’re working on getting the links to properly redirect, you can access the article on Condtional Rules here.

I hope this helps you with any further questions you may have about conditional rules, and please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any further questions. They will be happy to help!

Have a great weekend and happy Knacking! :slight_smile: