Quiz question slider

Hello Knack community. This is my first post and I was hoping someone could help me out.

I want to use Knack for a diagnostic tool and I would like to have the option of using a slider as a basis for the customer response. Something like this.... 

Does anyone have experience of doing this and making this an available question type when building my pages? 

What would be involved and how would I do this?

Thanks

Garry

Hey there Garry, 

The bad news is this isn't a feature we currently offer. However, the good news is this is something that is in active development and we hope to deliver it soon. There's no exact ETA for it but I can definitely update you once it becomes available.

I also want to note that this is something that you can achieve using custom CSS + JavaScript. You can read our Developer Docs for more information on how you can use CSS to customize your application's design, including the layout, colors, text, etc. and use client-side JavaScript to trigger actions when your users perform specific events in your live application.

You can stay up-to-date on features, bug fixes, and announcements by checking out our blog posts or following us on Twitter. We also send you an In-App message whenever we roll out a new feature so you'll never miss a new one.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks,

Sarto Jama

Customer Success

sarto@knack.com