Public Filter & Logs & API Calls

I have just started experimenting with the Ktl features and I am very interested in the Public Filters. I was able to create a filter and classify it as Public but soon after I was alerted that I have reached my daily limit of API Calls. I noticed that the App Setting table was continually adding the same record over and over:

{“view_512”:{“filters”:[{“filterName”:“Ext”,“filterString”:“{"match":"and","rules":[{"field":"field_212","operator":"is not blank","field_name":"Entendended Absence"}]}”,“perPage”:“”,“sort”:“”,“search”:“”,“collapsed”:[“Caregiver”,“RBT%201%20(A.M.)”,“Out”,“In”],“public”:true}]},“dt”:“06/20/2024 18:51:36”}

It appears to be looping this filter or did I do something wrong in configuration?

Any help would be greated appreciated.

1 Like

@Frank - I’d recommend posting this onto the KTL Discussion page on GitHub, that way it’ll get the attention of @NormandDefayette_CortexRD

Hi @Frank,

I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’re experiencing.

Can you confirm if you followed the documentation’s procedure for the iFrameWnd setup and other steps?

As Carl suggested, please create an issue on the GitHub page, providing as many details as possible about what you did.

I’ll investigate the problem and work on a solution.

Norm

If you could create a debug page accessible only to the Developer role for me to access and see the issue it would be great. Just add a grid in there with a few dummy records.

Send me the login info at nd@ctrnd.com

Norm

Hi Frank

We had this issue when we went through the advanced set up. You need to make sure that inline editing is on, on any grid that is used in the advanced setup. With out seeing your specific setup I would look into that first. As @CarlHolmes said it is best to get in touch on GitHub or you can DM me and I’ll see if I can help.

Craig

Hello everyone,

I’d like to provide an update on the reported issue. After investigating with @Frank’s cooperation, we discovered that the problem stemmed from a configuration that didn’t fully align with the documentation guidelines, rather than a bug in the KTL itself.

This situation underscores the importance of:

1. Carefully following the documentation when setting up advanced features.
  2. Double-checking your configuration before deployment.
  3. Monitoring API calls closely during the initial minutes and hours after implementation.

These steps can help prevent similar issues and ensure smooth operation. Thank you for your patience as we worked through this, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about proper setup and usage.

Norm

2 Likes