Preset Filter Menu: Ability to use multiple fields w/ and/or logic

The filter menu option has been very useful to place frequent use filter options but it is currently limited to one field only.

Is it possible to have multiple groupings of filter options. One group for each field.

For example:

Group 1, filter by 'product type':

Option 1 - Chair

Option 2 - Table

Option 3 - Drawer

Group 2, filter by material:

Option 1 - Wood

Option 2 - Plastic

Option 3 - Metal

Group 3, filter by colour:

Option 1 - Red

Option 2 - Black

Option 3 - Blue

I can now filter by Blue Chairs made of Metal.

This is something that I'd be interested in as well; sort of a product selector/filter. 

I was looking for a way to do something very similar to this. To extend this example, if I'm looking at Blue Metal Chair, I'd like a way I can have a link that takes me to a table of all Blue Metal products, or all Blue Chairs of any material, or all Metal Chairs in other colors. 

Is there a way in the "Details" links to bring up a view of all records that match the current record across multiple fields?

Or simply filter for Customer, Invoice Is not Invoiced. Huge.

Found a work around. I created a separate page/view and copied the original view with the Menu Button Filters to it. Then I removed the buttons and set the “allow user to filter” on. If the menu buttons are not specific enough they can go to the more flexible filter view and add multiple criteria. Works for now! Having the ability to add multiple criteria to a Menu Filter Button would be even better!