Knack Performance Enviroment

Hi Guys,

Returning here to collect new feedbacks about the performance enviroment.

I have a very big app running my entire company and we rely on the stability of the previous environment to ensure that the business does not suffer from the instability and errors when performance enviroment was released.

Every day my company deals with hundreds of deadlines and I chose to wait for the performance environment bugs to be fixed before migrating to it.

Could you tell me if the new scenario is already stable and reliable, please?

I remember there being a public page with the current bug log, but I couldn’t find it anymore. Does anyone have the link to share please?

I just want to say that I think knack is awesome and I’m looking forward to being able to switch to the new performance environment, however, I can only do that when it’s really stable and reliable.

Thank you!

Hi there!

Please reach out to our support team with any concerns/questions you may have about the new performance environment. They will be able to answer anything that may have you feeling hesitant about migrating your apps to it, and they will be able to determine/coordinate with you on when we can migrate your app(s) to the new environment.

Unfortunately, we currently do not have a public page with the current bug log. However, if you have any questions about specific bugs, our support team will be more than happy to assist you and provide you with the necessary information.

Thank you for sharing, and we hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like