Knack branded

Hi everyone, im on a premium plan, works really well.

What i want to do is remove the knack branding and icon from any page that we share so our brand is featured first.

Any ideas appreciated.

Ben

Hi @BJ_Keehan !

Thank you for sharing your question here.

In your screenshot that you kindly provided, could you share more about what we’re looking at? I assume that’s where you’ve embedded your Knack app onto another website of yours, but I would like to confirm.

Hey, no im not embedding it, too problematic, i have found that using knack directly is far more responsive , behave better for the end users.

Ah, I see. Since it’s not related to an embedded app, could you help me understand what you’re sharing in your screenshot? Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

Its the page url…

Regards

Ben Keehan

Interesting…

In order to remove “Knack” from the page URL, you will need to have a custom domain. You can find more info about custom domains here in our article. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have further questions about this. They will be happy to help you. :slight_smile:

Hey, what about the opengraph settings.

Unfortunately, I have confirmed with the team that open graph tags will not work in this case, @BJ_Keehan.