Kind of complex Text Formula

Hi guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to create a text formula to obtain a certain result.

What I have today is: four column (fields) 1, 2, 3 and 4. There is 4 kind of record I can set (Client Lost, Client Win, Not appreciated yet, and Client Partial Win).

In terms of hierarchic, the record "Not appreciated yet" is = 0 and the others are = 1 (same relevance)

However, the columns (fields) are also under a hierarchic as 1 column have lower relevance when compared to 2 column, 2 have lower than 3 and 3 lower than 4.

So what I need to do is to calculate with record will prevail.

For example, 1 column is "Client Lost", 2 column is "Client Lost", 3 column is "Client Partial Win" and 4 column is "Client Win" the text formula should result a new (5th) column with the result "Client Win".

Example 2, as "Not appreciated yet" have a value of "0" or "should be ignored in the equation":

1 column is "Client Partial Win", 2 column is "Client Lost", 3 and 4 column are "Not appreciated yet", the text formula should be "Client Lost".

Does anyone know if is possible to create this kind of formula on knack and if it is, how can I write it in the app?

Thanks!