Join us tomorrow for our Q2 2023 Product Roadmap Overview

Join us tomorrow for our Q2 2023 Quarterly Product Roadmap Update, where we’ll unveil the exciting future of Knack and share our upcoming features, enhancements, and plans for the platform. As a valued member of our Knack community, you’ll be the first to know about the upcoming developments we have in store.

:date: Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2023
:alarm_clock: Time: 9am PST / 12pm EST
:globe_with_meridians: Location: Online (Join from anywhere!)
:studio_microphone:Hosted by Kara Peabody (Product Lead) & John Carione (VP of Marketing)

During this live session, our team will provide an inside look into our roadmap, highlighting the advancements that will take your Knack experience to new heights. Whether you’re a seasoned Knack user or just starting out, this webinar is your opportunity to gain insights, ask questions, and help shape the future of our platform.

What to Expect:
:flashlight: Product Spotlight: Get an in-depth overview of the latest features released this quarter including our new redesigned dashboard.
:crystal_ball: Sneak Peek: Get a preview of the latest roadmap planning, including updates to performance, reliability, integrations, and new builder productivity enhancements.
:speaking_head_in_silhouette: Live Q&A: Engage with our team for interactive Q&A and share feedback directly with our technical experts.

Please note that space is limited, so we encourage you to reserve your seat early to ensure your participation. We can’t wait to share the exciting roadmap with you and hear your valuable insights and feedback. The journey starts now!
https://pages.knack.com/q2-2023-product-roadmap

3 Likes

I was unable to make it yesterday, is a recording available?

1 Like

If you click on the link posted by Cheyenne it will take you to the recording. It is a little deceiving because I thought the link was just going to take me to the roadmap website, but it is indeed the site to get the recording.

I’m not sure if it’s just my browsers and machines - but struggling to read anything with the new light-grey text on a white background in these forums…

I’ve seen that too, on my mobile. In forums, under my preferences, “enable automatic dark mode color scheme” is selected. Is that selected for you?

1 Like