📣 It's time for an improved live app!

Great news. I would be really keen to have the ability to add check boxes to tables without code and then use the new improved rules to update selected records ie append or add users to records.

2 Likes

We’re excited! Ship it!! :muscle: :raised_hands: :ship:

1 Like

By the way, talking about design for the Live App…

The LAYOUT functionalty

should be ubicated in the Settings design & LAYOUT:

Or maybe there is a reason that escape me.

Hi team. Being a no code developer it would be nice to have more control over the layouts , I look forward to the updates to the CSS control

Check out this new post on our first feature we’re working on for the live app updates: Live App: View Link Styles, and let us know what you think over there!

We’ll continue to post new topics for upcoming features in this Announcements category, so please subscribe to notifications, using the :bell: icon there.

You can also subscribe more specifically to the uiux-live-app tag using the icon from this filtered search of that tag: Topics tagged uiux-live-app, to stay up to date on everything related to the live app.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Important Update For Your App’s Custom Code

I have just created a New Feauture Request related to Live App Design.

1 Like

We’ve got another feature in the works! On the heels of View Link Styles, we’re creating similar global style options for Menu Views. Please check out: Live App: Global Menu View Styles, and let us know what you think over there!

Also, Live App: View Link Styles is coming soon! Be sure to turn on notifications for that topic to stay up to date on the upcoming release.

2 Likes