How to create Multi-line PDF's free with Make 🚀

Over the past few months, I’ve had several clients and customers asking me how to create a PDF file / attachment that has a multiline component, in most cases, an invoice. The requirement to have the file as a PDF to email or save as an attachment is quite a common request.

Over the Christmas break I’ve created a step-by-step video playlist on my YouTube channel which will guide you through the complete Knack / Make integration.

This isn’t designed as a beginners guide as some experience with both tools is required.

The output for this series is shown below. Check the video descriptions for associated links.

Let me know how you get on!

Happy New Year….2024 :rocket:

6 Likes

Very cool! I’ve had success with using JS to make PDFs, are there any drawbacks you’ve noticed using make?

1 Like

Hi @Kelson - Thank you for the positive feedback, it means a lot to me coming from someone as experienced as yourself. :pray:

The only potential issue is a disconnection on one of the modules due to a 500 error, although the break or ignore error handlers will cover this.

Apart from that I’ve found the method to be very robust and reliable. :rocket:

1 Like

Great series thanks Carl. Really useful!

1 Like

Thanks @Craig_Anderson - I appreciate your positive feedback :pray:
It’s been on my list for a while but as you’ll likely appreciate it takes some time to produce the content. :tv:. The Christmas break seemed like the ideal opportunity. :rocket: