Allow for conditional instructions blocks

As a Builder, I would like to be able to be able to apply display rules to the Title/Instructions field on a form. Currently as a workaround I can either (a) create an empty field like 'Instructions' and giving it its own instructions or (b) include the instructions in the HTML of the field name on the input.

For example:

• If Question A = Yes > Show Question B & Show Question B Instructions
  • If Question A = No > Hide Question B & Hide Question B Instructions

Ziad - if you're running into issues with display rules on your Knack app, please write into us at support@knack.com with details so we can take a look at your issue with you. Thanks!

I have the same need and found this which is supposed to answer your question (I think)... BUT, it didn't work for me.

https://support.knack.com/hc/en-us/articles/226436727-Using-Display-Rules

Let me know if you figure it out. I couldn't get it to work. Basically, I have a couple of fields which I would like to be Hidden by default, but to Show when a check-box is ticked. I did everything it says in the article, but the Form still won't show/hide those fields based on what's in the tick box. Basically after setting it all up and I use the New Record form, the tick box that's supposed to trigger show/hide doesn't change what fields are displayed whether ticked or not.

Can someone from Knack.com please explain?