Add Logged in user to an account connection field using submit rules

Hi All

I have a table (grid) of policies and procedures and users are able to login and review these. Once reviewed I am wanting to capture the date and time that the user (account) has read the document and add this to a list in an accounts fields in the grid. I have tried using submit rules to add the logged in user but this would overwrite the existing data held in the field.

To get around this I am currently using a second (table) grid to capture this information but I would like to be able to show a full list of policies and procedures on a users page that shows what is outstanding (requiring review).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to avoid using a Make integration if possible?

Steve

@SteveRobin63604, as suggested on the call, you’re best off having your middle table of ‘Policy Acknowledgements’, then displaying a list of All Policies, and use some fancy code to fetch the logged-in user’s connected Policy Acknowledgements, and update each row visually to indicate which ones they’ve acknowledged.

Thanks Stephen

Is this something that you may have the capacity to help me out with?

Steve

1 Like