Account Not updating

I have an app, where you enter leads into the system. When you create a new lead I would like the “Last updated by” to reflect the person doing an update.

I have the connections in the file and I have a record rule to update, but as you can see from the attached images the value doesn’t update.

I have an app, where you enter leads into the system. When you create a new lead I would like the “Last updated by” to reflect the person doing an update.

I have the connections in the file and I have a record rule to update, but as you can see from the attached images the value doesn’t update.

Similar things have worked fine for me in the past… Not sure what’s inhibiting this from working.

Hi @LeithalAgent,

If you haven’t already, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team on this issue. By looking at your screenshots and the info you have shared, I’m not able to troubleshoot why your “Last Updated by” field is not updating as it is expected to. Our support team would be happy to investigate this issue for you by taking a look at your app.

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue as I can see how this could have a huge impact on the functionality of your app. We look forward to helping you with this!