UX-UI design of the Dropdown Menu

Hi guys,

The UX-UI design of the Dropdown Menu needs to be taken into account, in Desktop and Mobile Menu conditions.
I am not refering to the design of the dropdown links. Those are well controled.

When one of its dropdown links is active, the Dropdown Menu should be able to have an active color, in order to indicate under which Menu the page is located.

In Mobile mode, when none of its dropdown links is active, the Dropdown Menu should be closed. Right now it is inconveniently always open.

The Icon setting of the Dropdown Menu does not work.

Thanks Knack Team!

I wrote this very basic, simple and fast to implement User Request TEN (10) MONTHS AGO.

Hey, guys, can you please get out of the way VERY FAST some normal internet users behavior Requests, before alocating precious resources to some very complex and less used projects.

I will add to this Menu DropDown request some others (all loged MONTHS ago), to remind you:

• after clicking on a link, being able to Go Back at the Same location in the page and tab (not all the way up the page, and first tab of a menu-tabs).
  • include ALL or most Rules available in Grid view into List view.
  • include ALL or most In-line Editions in Grid view into List view and Details view.

Com’on guys!
Get that out of the way.

1 Like