Urgent. DATABASE IS EMPTY. APP IS "UNAVAILABLE"

Support team was migrating one of my apps to a different server starting 13 hours ago (7pm our time).
I got no notification that the migration was started or completed.
I tested just after and it was working.

Some time in the last 10 hours all the 39,000+ records from our database disappeared.

The app is now showing " This app is currently unavailable. We are performing some maintenance at the moment. Please try again later."

The builder is available, but no records.

With no telephone numbers I am relying on support to read emails. However, the message from support is “Our regular hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern. Messages received outside our regular hours may not receive a response until the next business day.”

Can someone from support please call me.

Hi there!

While we don’t offer phone support, can you please share the ticket number that you submitted to our support team? I can ensure that you get the help you need urgently.

I apologize for the excessive delay on responding to you, and I will make sure to pass the information you shared here along to the team to prevent this from happening again in the future.

We look forward to helping you and making this right :slight_smile:

We have found your ticket and you will be receiving a response here shortly with details on the issue. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

[original comment deleted by me, as it was not constructive]

Thank you Les. Much appreciated.

I see the app has been restored now - will follow up in the ticket.

Thanks
Calvin.

1 Like