Timezone included on date/time fields

As a Builder, I would like a timezone to be included with a date / time field so that I can clearly see our identified pickup & delivery times. For example, Pickup date is 7/20/2018 at 14:00 ET, Delivery date is 7/24/2018 at 09:00 PT, so Total available driving hours is 94 hours.

Would be very helpful! We have calendar pages for users in different time zones (eg SF & NYC) and it would be helpful. Additionally, some events are virtual and may be attended by people in multiple different timezones, so it would be helpful to clarify to users.

Thanks for the clarification! We have a feature request logged internally to be able to set a user timezone and I'll add a vote to that for you.

We'll clarify then that this feature request to have a timezone attached to a date/time field. I'll update the original title for this request to make that just a bit clearer for other customer that might be interested in this feature.

Thanks again!

Hi, Laura - reckon that's two different use cases (user location vs. field level).

Right now, our primary use case is to have a time zone attached to the date time field, and most especially where date/time calculations involving date/time calculations account for the time zone difference. Example

Pickup date is 7/20/2018 at 14:00 ET, Delivery date is 7/24/2018 at 09:00 PT.

Total available driving hours is 94 hours

Having date / time fields adjust to the user time would seem to be a different use case, perhaps a check box inside view side where the time zone is auto-adjusted in the background?

Hi Chris - we'd love to hear a little bit more about a functionality like this would work best in your use case. Do you envision a timezone by user's location when they enter the data or set on a field level? Any insight you can give us into this workflow is helpful for us to better understand this ask.

Thanks!