Quick Poll

We’re currently creating an app that’s scoped to “share” data with no fewer than 5 other SaaS apps, none of which are Knack apps. Seamlessly sharing data across multiple Knack apps would be a game changer!!!

Think about system tables like Accounts or User Roles being portable across multiple apps. Same account, same roles, different data and workflow (the only real reason to build separate apps in Knack, right?).

In a world where you use multiple applications in an org, wherever there is similar data, allowing Knack data to be shared across apps allows for easier curation of data and a single-source-of-truth to be established.

Absolutely. Would love a direct mysql integration. We use software with mysql and the other software interface is cumbersome. I’d rather create my own tools for data manipulation.

Knack is perfect for custom mini frontends. I’d prefer to keep data elsewhere actually and use knack for input and custom uses.

I would love to have the ability to share data between apps. We evolved our apps in the last 5 years and spend a lot of time/resources reading and writing between them using APIs…

It’s a dream update!!!

1 Like

The dream update will come true in few months. Just yesterday Knack show me a very intuitive Knack mockup to share Tables between Apps, using a Master App.
A game changer. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes