Processing an order

I have a list of services that we offer on the application. Next I would like a button that will link to a new order below each of the services that we offer. Clicking on the button would lead me to an order form where I could buy one or more services. On that order page I would be able to order several products and services a different quantities. Eventually we would want to have a total amounts and the checkout button that allows to make a payment.

I’ve set up my table strictly Safari where I have an order table which will link to the multiple items on a service request table and a service request to be a link a type of service with a certain quantity.

I’ve set up my table strictly Safari where I have an order table which will link to the multiple items on a service request table and a service request to be a link a type of service with a certain quantity.

However at this point I’m not quite sure how to set things up to make it happen that way I’ve got it clear in my head but... what’s the next step?