Number of records to show in a table (the number we want)

There is a way to configure the table option to be able to directly display 1000 or 9000 or 2 or 44... records without the need for the user to select how many records he wants to view.
Knack in table options only lets you select up to 100 records.

I do not have any table with more than 1000 records, but if someone can try it on a table with more records and tell me if it also works in the case of wanting to show 10,000 or unlimited. We will be grateful.

I will explain this solution with a video, no code is required: (well only one line of html):

https://www.loom.com/share/237a458383c54d1580c4f01b135d8031

Regards.

Hola Sergi:

Funciona de maravilla, muchas gracias!!!

Saludos

Hola Luis Gerardo,

Con este CSS se puede colocar contenido en columnas:

En este ejemplo ten en cuenta que:

view_115 es la primera tabla
view_116 es la segunda tabla
view_117 si tienes más contenido más abajo, como un formulario o algo (en este caso se usa para romper las 2 columnas y continuar visualizando en una sola columna.

Un Saludo

/*-------------- CSS ----------------------*/

#view_115, #view_116 {width: 50%; float: left;}
#view_116 { padding-left: 20px }
#view_117 {
content: "";
display: table;
clear: both;
}

/*---------------- CSS ----------------------*/

Hi Luis Gerardo,

With this CSS you can place content in columns:

In this example, keep in mind that:

view_115 is the first table
view_116 is the second table
view_117 if you have more content below, such as a form or something (in this case it is used to break the 2 columns and continue viewing in a single column.

1 Like

Hi Sergi,

Great find my freind....keep up the good work

Hola Sergi:

Muy interesante el truco. Adicionalmente me gustaría saber como hiciste para colocar 2 tablas a la misma altura?

Very interesting the trick. Additionally I would like to know how you did to place 2 boards at the same height?

Thanks Sergi!

Awesome!! Tks!

Nice one! This is very useful

1 Like