Multiple Choice with Multiple Selections using Connection

I have a connection to a child object, but I would like to allow it to work like a multiple choice field allowing multiple selections. Is there a work around to get me there, possibly populating a second field form the connection or something?

Hi Peter,
I have a simpler requirement, but similar to yours, and I just use multiple fields. The example is a company has 5 camera types, and for each Installation record the installer can select to install one or more types of cameras. i.e. They can use 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 types of cameras, and we also track the quantity for each type of security camera. So I have just created 5 connection fields “Camera type 1”, “Camera type 2”. Individually they are multiple choice fields (obviously, each selecting a connection to to the Camera Type object). It is not as flexible as I think you are looking for (a single dropdown, and selecting multiple), but for my example, it’s important to be able to reference them individually for other forms and reporting. I would be interested to see if there is a better way!
Kind regards,
Calvin.

Thanks Calvin. I did think of that, but that’s not an ideal solution.