Map pins disappearing intermittently

I have a logistics app centered around using Google maps to display pins for records in various states. Starting late last week some or all of the pins are no longer showing on the maps. This is happening intermittently and appears to fix itself. Is anyone else having this issue, and if so, have you figured out what the root cause is? My response from Google is below:

"Hello there,

Thank you for the information provided.

After making the requests you shared I can see the icons loading correctly. But please note that the API you are trying to use is deprecated.
QR Codes  |  Infographics  |  Google for Developers.

So please, use the recommended API as our documentation details:

Please note that the information provided is provided as a best effort as it is out of my scope of support as my support is limited to the Google Maps APIs.

Let me know if the information provided was helpful or if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best Regards,
Jordi
The Google Maps Platform Team"

@Joseph2 Thanks for posting - we have just released a fix for this.
Details about the fix can be found here!
Cheers,
Kara

1 Like

Thanks Kara. It appears the update wiped out my map filters. Is there any way to restore these, or do I need to rebuild them.

Thanks.

@Joseph2 I’m so sorry, just seeing this now. Did you already rebuild the filters? I’ll check on my end in the meantime.