Looking for developer

We are an academic lab looking for a developer to maintain a database of protein mutations. The majority of the database was built by a previous developer and the role of the new developer would primarily involve minor feature additions/changes and support. Most of the work still needed is related to interface reorganization. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Hello Ross,

I'm working with knack from past 3 year. Have developer lot of knack application in knack with custom feature as well.

You can contact me any time.

Regards,

Sunny Singla

ssingla1985@gmail.com

+919855089359

Hi Ross

Thank you for contacting me, I would be interested in helping you out with Knack.

Most of the communication on this type of project can be handled with Email (or Basecamp, Slack or other method you prefer) but an occasional Zoom call (probably with some screen sharing) is also essential - and you can book an initial one with me below to get started through our website:

software.kirknessassociates.com

I should mention my hourly rate which is £75 (UK Pounds - which is about $100) per hour. Generally, I invoice customers monthly through PayPal (to make international transactions simple) – or at the end of the project.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Julian

julian@kirkness.com