Linkink Knack to Power BI

Good day all.

Im a newbie here, and im wondering if i can conect my knack to power bi, and if so, how it is done, if their is a tutorial that i can check, i will appreciate it a lot!

thanks!

Hey @carlos.ortiz, I have just published a Querying Knack from Power BI how-to to my Substack channel here. There will be a more extensive version soon.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or feedback!

3 Likes

Hi Stephen - I have tried multiple times to connect to both Excel and Power BI from different apps and keep getting the (400) Bad Request. Tried with Make also but get same error. The only one that seems to work is Zapier but I would really like to connect to Power BI.

If you haven’t already, download and install Power BI Desktop from the Microsoft website. It’s a free application for creating reports and visualizations. In Power BI Desktop, go to the “Home” tab and select “Get Data.” Choose the appropriate data source option (e.g., Web, JSON, CSV) depending on how you’re accessing your Knack data. If you’re using the Knack API, you’ll need to enter the API endpoint URL and any required authentication details (API key, OAuth token, etc.). If you’re using a file export, simply navigate to the file location.

1 Like