Issues with Make integrations timing out on 4/18 and 4/19

We’ve used Make for integrating our Knack app with a texting app for a couple of years and it has worked very well. On 4/18 and 4/19 we received a handful of time out errors. The integration recovered and is working fine now but we were down for a period of about 15 minutes both days. We have breaks in the Make integrations which I believe allowed things to recover. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

I have about 100+ Make scenarios connected to various client apps and haven’t had any issues recently. Like you, I have error handlers on all the Knack modules that update or create new records.

It’s worth noting that recently there has been a fix put in place by Knack that seems to have resolved the “Network Error” message in the builder which has also improved issues with Make and the similar 503 upstream header disconnect errors.

1 Like

Thanks Carl, my errors were: “The operation timed out”. In one instance the scenario was looking for new records and in the other scenario was looking for updated records.