Google Data Studio Connector

Any chance we could see a Google Data Studio connector for Knack? The data visualization options within Knack are (understandably) limited. It would be nice to have a tool like Google Data Studio for real-time dashboard / visualizations of Knack data.

I have no idea how much work something like this would be. Google does offer some guidance: https://developers.google.com/datastudio/connector/build

I've not started yet (hence my checking in on this thread), but I'm going to give it a go here soon. My approach is similar to yours it sounds like. I'm going to have a Zapier connection populate a Google Sheets table with my information. Definitely clunky, but it's what I have available.

I would find this really useful too.

Donald, did you find a work-around for this?

I'm going to look at using Integromat (which does have connectors for both Knack and Google Data Studio) and see if I can make it work how I want it to.

Cheers

Chris

Unfortunately, there is no Google Data Studio Connector for knack. You can see it on Looker Studio Connect to Data. But there is an alternative of Google Data Studio which is Tableau. Both Dataviz tools are easy-to-use, and they’re suitable for newbies and knowbies data analysts. Data Studio is suitable for digital marketers. So let’s see the comparison of Google Data Studio Vs Tableau

Are folks still interested in a Google Data Studio / Looker Data Studio connector? Just built one, and starting to launch in beta. Would love some test users!

Send me a note at mike at quicktie dot io.

Best,

Mike