e-Prescribing / eRx

Hello! I want to know if anyone has implemented e-Prescriptions with Knack (sending medication prescriptions automatically to the pharmacies)

I still don't have much information about e-Prescribing systems, so I would appreciate any otrientation. Thanks!

Hey Natalie, were you able to find anymore information on this and/or another solution using no/low code? I’m curious about this as well!

Hello! I haven’t. We still have to manually duplicate information from the EMR software to knack. I know we can integrate almost anything with tools like Zapier or Pipedream, but we don’t use them because we are not sure this approach would be HIPAA compliant.

Thanks so much for the reply! Do you send prescriptions first from the EMR and then duplicate data or are you sending directly from knack? Curious whether Google Workspace / Appscript can be used for the automation as they will sign a BAA and are HIPAA compliant.

First option, we send the prescriptions from the EMR and eventually we add the data to Knack as well. I’ll take note and investigate Google Workspace / Appscript. Thanks for that!