E-Commerce

PayPal goes to great lengths to make adding payments as easy as possible.

Even if there is no Interface, can't someone just write a short JavaScript using the API functionality.

I'm new here. Are Knack users posting and sharing API scripts?

PS: Given the choice, I prefer membership over e-commerce. 

I believe form checkout should do the trick for most of my use cases, specifically I am looking to be able to collect donations using a variety of different types of forms, tributes, recurring donations, etc.  I would love it it could link to a payment gateway such as Stripe.

By the way, your competitor Zoho has explanations about integrating PayPal with script examples on their site. They do not offer the same excellent value for their service as Knack, but the did intergrate the monitaztion option.

I’m interested in a monetization script like PayPal business accounts being added to the “Sign up” sheet. I want it to be able to set the subscription criteria like the one used for Knack that allows the user to have a trial period and then choosing the plan that works best for them before the trial period is over. Probably a quick fix is to integrate PayPal business options. In the long run, I want to accept subscription payments and have the computer automatically drop the users records if they fail to pay after the trial period. Essentially, I want an automated monetization process very similar to the one that is used on your on site.

I need to charge my clients monthly for their subscription, I also have in app items to purchase, and I have clients who are on account also.

Allen

I would also like to setup a catalogue and have customers put together some sort of cart and check out. 

This would be a great feature!!

It would be ideal if we could have different plan levels to align with how Knack charges. For example, a certain number of records would be free, then the cost would increase as the record limit hit preset thresholds. The number of records should be based on a set of tables and filter criteria chosen by the app administrator, not all tables in the app. End users would get prompted to upgrade when they are nearing plan limits. 

It would also be good to have recurring and one-time charges, and a way to cancel recurring charges.

Finally, and most importantly would be certification, for example WebTrust.

Membership paywall with recurring payments.

How soon???

Membership and shopping cart

I'm very interested in this feature too! I'd like all the payment functionality that Gravity Forms has! Including shopping cart, paypal, recurring payment functionality. Good luck!

I am also very interested in visiting this feature
kind regards

great!

Form checkout will be perfect for me!  Please add this asap!