Displaying Custom Pricing Based on Customer Tier

Hello everyone,

I’m working with a Knack database and need help displaying pricing based on customer tiers. My setup:

• 4,000+ product records.
  • I then have a pricing record for each product. However, because there are multiple pricing tiers which depend on the customer, there are five prices against each product.

On my page view (main view), I want to display pricing against the product. However, I want the ability to select a specific customer account and show only their relevant pricing on my main page view.

Can anyone guide me on how this could be done?

Thanks for any tips or guidance!

Hello,

Yes, you can do this by creating another field on the account/user object and giving vales to that field.

Like price1,price2,price3,price4 and price5 …

and based upon those values you can start hiding or showing fields either using javascript or you can create separate views for each value.(show and hide based upon value in form rule)

Regards,
Sunny Singla
ssingla1985@gmail.com
+919855089359

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for your response. Is it possible to do the following?

I want the ability for the page view to show ‘Price 1’ as standard, however, I want to be able to select a customer and the price will change to their specific pricing?

So for example, on the page I will be able to select ‘Customer XYZ’ an it will change the pricing accordingly.

Is there anyone who would be able to take a look at this for me over a screenshare?

Hello,

Yes, that’s possible. you can send me email or add me on whatsapp

Thanks,
Sunny Singla
ssingla1985@gmail.com
+919855089359