Disable Names & Prefix a note

I have developed a system to allocate shifts to staff members, but I’ve reached a stumbling block. I am aware that I can filter fields on a form to only display users with certain information. In my case ‘Compliant’.

I’d like to be able to have all names shown, but if anyone is ‘Non-Compliant’ they’re unable to be selected and are shown in red with a prefix to the name, i.e., ‘John Doe [Non-Compliant]’.

Is this possible with Javascript, I’ve tried to adventure myself, but I am unable to figure out how to check the connection information to pull the data.

Thank you for any help as always!

Hey Anthony,

I think you should be able to do this by creating an action link that is not displayed if they are non-compliant.

Let me know if that gives you any issues

Hi Kelson,

Thank you for the response. I have a dropdown field that is linked to a connecting database. I need the data to be dynamically searched and then people grey out / red named if they’re uncompliant.

I can filter the view to not show these people, but I wanted the schedulers to be given a reason, so I think it’s possibly a JS solution.

Thank you!