Hoping for some help on this!
I'm trying to hide certain fields on a form based on a users work days.
For example, User (A) works only Monday-Thursday and I don't want them accessing specific questions on forms during Friday/Saturday/Sunday related to weekend work.
Hiding the fields is the easy part! But I can't figure out how to create an object that is based on a date range (i.e. Employee A is tied to Shift 1 = Monday - Friday [date equation = range between 2 - 5].)
Would this be the best work flow in achieving this?
- Set a date range for a specific shift (i.e. Monday - Friday = 2-5).
- Create an object connected to the date range (Shift A = 2-5)
- Trigger a boolean response to indicate if user meets the date range (If current date is not 2-5 = update boolean field to N) (If current date is 2-5 update boolean field to Y)
- If boolean field is (N) hide form values.
- If boolean field is (Y) show values.
Any advice or direction on executing this?