Confirm delete records

I have come pretty close to deleting batches of records. I think he would be a pretty simple addition to add a confirmation window pop up to confirm the deletion of records.

+1 I made this mistake yesterday.

PLEASE ADD THIS... this would seem to be a logical and worthwhile addition.. and does not seem like a complicated feature to include a simple pop up window that confirms you want to delete records..

when selecting records in bulk... IT IS EXTREMELY EASY to have a slip of the mouse and click delete when you meant to click edit...

This is a very old thread, but a solution has been made no less, so I’ll share here.

The team has been focusing on updating warnings throughout the new Builder, and we’ve finally added a confirmation pop up when deleting checked records from the Builder:

I just selected all records on a page and then instead of clicking the edit button I accidentally clicked the delete button right next to it.

My records were immediately deleted.

A confirmation prompt is expected in situations like this! Is there any way to get my data back??

It does not make sense that you get a confirmation prompt before deleting a page, but not before you delete data. A page can always be rebuilt, some data is unrecoverable.

I just selected all records on a page and then instead of clicking the edit button I accidentally clicked the delete button right next to it.

My records were immediately deleted.

A confirmation prompt is expected in situations like this! Is there any way to get my data back??

1 Like