Cascading Drop Downs in Filters/Searches

I’m trying to find a way in my app to allow users to search with cascading drop downs. If I go to add items to the search criteria, it lets me add them and gives the functionality to show only ‘X connected to the Y’ but in the live app it just bugs out and won’t load the second list. Has anyone bumped into a solve for this?

We have a list of COUNTRIES with PROJECTS that have UPDATES, and I want the user to be able to search the updates, and filter down to specific projects - but its a long list and it would be really super if they could use the COUNTRY field to pre-filter that list

Hi, Jordan!

Thank you for reaching out here and bringing this issue to our attention. I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing a problem with your second list, and we would like to help you get it resolved as quickly as possible.

To better assist you,could you please provide us with some more details about the issue you’re facing? Vague bug reports can be a bit tricky to address, so any additional information you can provide will be incredibly valuable. You can share these details with our support team. Specifically, it would be helpful to know:

1. The link to the page where the issue is taking place and the view (view key or title will suffice).
  2. The steps you take leading up to the issue.
  3. Any error messages or unexpected behavior you encountered.
  4. If this issue is consistently reproducible or intermittent.

Once we have more information, we can investigate the problem more effectively and provide you with a solution or workaround. Our support team members are experts at troubleshooting and will be able to assist you further in a secure and confidential manner.

You can contact our support team by using the chat widget in the builder or by submitting this form here.

We look forward to helping you resolve this issue! Have a great rest of your week :slight_smile:

Thanks, this is the ticket number I opened a few weeks ago: 1871043132

It sounds like it might get addressed one day, but I was hoping others might have a work around

Thank you for sharing your ticket number!

I see that we have found the known issue that’s causing this in your app. As far as a workaround, I only know of the one that Eli shared with you in his response to your ticket. However, I have brought this bug to the attention of our team again. I will share any updates on this here in this thread as they come.

Have a great rest of your week!