Add additional options to the Copy App feature

It would be a game changer for me, if when copying an app, I had additional options such as these:

- Copy Records (only the most recent 50 from each object)

- Copy Tasks (disable them upon copy)

Both of these would allow me to copy apps faster, yet have them ready for experimenting. I often don't want to test new ideas on my existing app for obvious reasons, but I always need to plan a few hours in advance to be able to test ideas, because copying my app with 50,000 records can sometimes take a few hours to complete. Copying WITHOUT records renders my app useless for testing. It needs a few records for things to work as well as certain rules to retain their functionality.

Yes definitely important to be able to copy tasks, but disable them on copy. I just had an issue where a copy of an app was sending out e-mails from a task and it took us a while to figure out where they were coming from.

I would love to have the ability to copy an app with only the last 50 or 100 records in each object. As far as tasks go, I would love to have all tasks identified in one place so they are easier to find after copy.