Webmerge - One fileld Multiple Choice on Fillable PDF

Hi,

From what I understood, when creating fillable PDF to use with webmerge, you have to name checkboxes to match the field name that corresponds to your Knack Field, naming all checkboxes with that name and choosing a corresponding export value that matches your field options.

The issue is that by doing this, webmerge treats that checkbox group with only one possible option, unchecking all others when a value is matched, and I need to check more than one option.

I really don't know if I'm doing this right.

Ex: Knack Object Field name & options:

Field_A
Options: A1, A2, A3, A4 [setup as checkboxes]

On webmerge document [Fillable PDF created with NitroPDF] I create a group of checkboxes all with the same name {$Field_A} and each was a corresponding export value, A1, A2, A3 and A4 (4 checkboxes).

When doing a merge, if for ex data options are A1 and A4 set to true, only A4 is checked on final document because when checking A4 it auto uncecheks A1.

Anyone has done this ?

Can this be done on MS Word too ?

This Link may be helpful: https://support.webmerge.me/hc/en-us/articles/206526896-Creating-a-Fillable-PDF If not, reach out to webmerge customer support. Jeremy usually responds in less than an hour and I've had 20 to 30 message threads with him and he's sometimes formatted docs for me when I didn't have the required software. He's a one man show but still, in my opinion, Webmerge has the Best customer support in the business!