I've created a clunky way to track user logins:
- create a Login object
- add a date/time "last login" field on the user object
- set Page Rules to redirect to the homepage if Last Login is blank or before today
- set Page Rules on homepage to hide all views except a single "Get Started" form if Last Login is blank or before today
- the Get Started form has no fields... only 2 record rules: 1) update record > Last Login > current time and 2) insert Login record with current time set in a date/time field. Submit Rule refreshes (redirects to the same page) and Page Rules reveal the previously hidden views.
- After today, the user will need to click the Get Started submit form again... on and on.
- This works, but it requires daily Get Started submissions and so it's not an ideal UX.
Has anyone had luck with accomplishing the above automatically upon submission of a login form, using custom JS or otherwise?