Task Notification should include the Task Name

When you run a task in the builder you get a notification. That notification tells you the object (now table) name and how many records were processed, but it would be a lot more helpful if it included the task name. I have 20+ tasks that run on my Invoice records, how am I to know what task this notification refers to?

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 13.51.57

Hi John!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feature request with us! We really appreciate your input and enthusiasm for improving Knack. :rocket:

I’ve forwarded your suggestion to our Product team for consideration. They’ll be evaluating it along with other valuable feedback from our community members to see how it fits into our roadmap.

While I can’t guarantee when or if this feature will be implemented, your feedback is instrumental in shaping the future of Knack. We’re constantly working to make the platform better, and your ideas are a big part of that process!

If you have any more ideas or questions in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help and listen to your needs.

Thanks again for being a part of our community and helping us make Knack even better! :slight_smile: